Sukle is a creative-driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas that are smart, simple, and impactful.
We give our clients a voice and a purpose. Located across the country and in our backyard, our clients work in diverse industries: water conservation, health technology, connecting youth to the outdoors, public health, food and beverage, and more. We help our clients make people’s lives more interesting, more beautiful, and more functional.
We’re looking for an Account Supervisor who can help lead our clients to greater heights. We need a person who believes that marketing has the power to do good in this world. Someone who is curious and driven.
This position manages the day-to-day efforts of key clients. They are the go-to person that our clients depend upon. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, outgoing and have strong financial skills. They will be an excellent presenter and written communicator. Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain profitable and lasting relationships with key clients
- Be the go-to for your clients by being trustworthy, honest, knowledgeable and proactive
- Work with the agency team to develop and write clear, insightful and complete creative briefs/job starts and discussion documents
- Prepare for and conduct status calls, in-person meetings, and presentations that are effective and efficient
- Work with team to develop, present and manage the client’s marketing plan
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients
- Develop and manage budgets for your clients
- Develop and present estimates that are accurate and well-informed
- Conduct monthly billing for your clients including creating invoices and updating the billing summary report
- Develop agency forecasts for each of your clients
- Mentor and grow junior account people
- Collaborate w/creative, production, project management and media team members and communicate directives clearly
- Being an expert at diagnosing problems (or opportunities) and offering sound advice to clients and teammates
- Demonstrate excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities
- Master the agency software (Workamajig), Microsoft 365 and Keynote
- Stay current with and demonstrate knowledge of advertising and design practices and trends
- Help create and facilitate innovative creative ideas that translate to business results
- Work with the Project Manager to develop and keep current master workflow calendars in conjunction
- Assume final responsibility for project schedules and manage the client’s expectations
- Travel to meet in person with clients and oversee work as needed
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Adept at financial management
- Solid decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent sense of creative
- Outgoing, optimistic and a positive force
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A dynamic presenter
- Strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of marketing and advertising principles
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of agency experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Workamajig, Google Apps.
Salary Range: $85k – $110k
Benefits: Hybrid-work environment based in Denver, CO, 401k with 4% matching, 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, bonuses, profit sharing, unlimited vacation, 7 paid holidays, additional week off between Christmas and New Year’s, Life insurance, and a dog-friendly office are a few of the additional benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.